Standard WHS Manual
The Standard WHS Manual contains basic generic policy and procedures based on AS4801 that can be applied to any small to medium size business. The WHS manual focuses on setting up the foundations for a successfully run WHS system so that legislative compliance is assured.
The Standard WHS Manual Includes:
- Planning, Review and Evaluation
- Hazard Identification and Management
- Training and Supervision
- Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Consultation and Participation
- Emergency Planning and Response
- Health and Safety plan procedure
- Risk Management procedure
- Hazard Reporting procedure
- Induction procedure
- Training procedure
- Incident Reporting procedure
- Consultation procedure
- Issue resolution
- Emergency procedure
- Workplace inspection procedure
- Office Safety
- Workplace Harassment/Bullying
- Sexual Harassment
- First Aid
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
All basic templates and checklists are included
The Standard WHS Manual is an extensive 76 page word document that can be easily altered and changed to suit your business needs. Don't pay $1000's - all this for only $149.95 GST inc, and includes an implementation guide to help implement the system into your business!
Once payment is received the manual will be emailed to your nominated email address in word format for immediate use.
Can be purchased through the Products Page.
For direct debit payments company details and an invoice will be issued.
To view a sample of the WHS Manual please visit WHS Templates
Please Note - the Standard WHS Manual is a basic safety management system however, for specific industries such as Construction, Manufacturing or Electrical, extra elements will need to be added to meet your legal requirements.