Free WHS Templates & Information Guides
NOW AVAILABLE: A Standard WHS Manual including policies and procedures designed for small to medium businesses!!!
WHS Templates are samples of commonly used forms that may be of use with the management of your health and safety system. Please feel free to download to use at your discretion.
- Preview Basic hazard register (XLS 25.0 kb)
A basic hazard register to keep track of identified hazards.
- Preview Chemical Register (DOC 59.5 kb)
A basic Chemical Register to keep track of your SDS's
- Preview Hazard Report Form (DOC 39.5 kb)
A simple form used to report hazards in the workplace.
- Preview Safe Work Method Statement (DOC 142.5 kb)
A great tool to break down, risk rate and set controls for hazards associated with specific tasks.
General Checklists and Registers
- Preview A Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Register for Employees (DOC 40.0 kb)
A PPE register to keep track of what has been issued to staff and when.
- Preview AS4801 Audit Tool (DOC 272.5 kb)
- Preview Basic Induction Checklist (DOC 34.0 kb)
A basic induction checklist used to inform new staff members of the workplace.
- Preview Contractor/Visitor Attendance Record (DOC 35.0 kb)
A contractor/visitor attendance record to keep track of who enters the workplace and when.
- Preview Employee qualification and licence record (DOC 30.5 kb)
An employee qualification and licence record form to keep track of employees licences and when they expire.
- Forklift Pre Operation Checklist (DOT 97.0 kb)
A forklift pre operation checklist with all the basic checks that must be completed each day by the forklift operator and kept for audit purposes.
- Preview Record of OHS meetings (DOC 50.0 kb)
A form to keep minutes of OHS meetings
- Preview Safety Harness Checklist (DOCX 26.1 kb)
A pre-use checklist with all the basic checks that must be completed before use of a Safety Harness. Checklists must be kept for audit purposes.
- Preview Safe Work Method Statement Compliance Checklist (PDF 94.0 kb)
A handy SWMS compliance checklist to ensure your SWMS meets the requirements.
- Preview Signage Audit Tool (DOC 40.5 kb)
A signage audit tool is used to identify signage requirements in the workplace.
- Preview Training Attendance Record (DOC 158.1 kb)
A training attendance record is important to keep as it confirms staff have been trained.
Free guides and information to assist with managing your health and safety.
- Preview A 'How to Guide' - To Setup A Workstation (PDF 312.6 kb)
A great easy to understand guide on how to setup a workstation to be ergonomically compliant.
- Preview AS4801 vs ISO45001 - What are the Differences (PDF 102.7 kb)
This helpful guide explains the main differences between the two standards.
- Preview Covid-19 Management (DOCX 17.2 kb)
A handy procedure that helps manage Covid-19 in the workplace. Also contains an example of a basic pandemic plan to assist if a shutdown/lockdown is required.
- Preview Sample WHS Manual (PDF 444.4 kb)
This is a sample of the Standard WHS Manual. Please note that this is not a sample of the full manual.
- Preview WA WHS Act 2020 Explained (PDF 145.0 kb)
With the new implementation of the WA WHS Act 2020 we have compiled some useful information to explain the changes.
- Preview WHS Legislation - Your Questions Answered! (PDF 306.8 kb)
Does WHS Legislation confuse you?
The attached Q&A has been put together to assist businesses understand what it all means and what their obligations are in respect to WHS law.
- Preview Working in Cold Environments (PDF 185.2 kb)
The hazards associated with working in cold environments and some strategies to manage the risks.
New forms and checklists are being added regularly! Check back again soon.